EID’s SlimLite© Low Profile – Lightweight Cab Design Series is a special application used when space and weight are limited for cab finishes.
The EID Design Team has created a dynamic cab panel system for use in limited space and weight applications that allows you to custom-select the color, pattern, texture and finish material, all in one cost effective interior finish solution. Perfect finish treatments for basic cab shells provided by Otis, Kone, Thyssen and Schindler.
The EID Slim-Lite© Cab System assists in resolving the following issues allowing for the addition of new finishes in the cab when:
- Space and Weight allowed in New Cabs are at a minimum.
- Not enough space for applied wall finishes due to minimum ADA requirements.
- No room to add counterweight to balance the cab with the addition of new finishes.
- 1/4″ – 5/16″ Finished Wall Panel Thickness
- Total Weight: 275-300 lbs
- Fast Track 6 Week Delivery
- Ease of Install, 2 days per Cab
- Class ‘A’ Rated Material Per Code
- Complete set of Decorative Wall Panels
- Island Suspended Ceiling
- Handrail on 3 Walls
- All Templates and Fasteners System
- Note: Custom Door Panel & Return Panel facings available separately
Most Designs shown in the EID Cab Gallery can be fabricated to accommodate the SlimLite© weight and space requirements.
Explore all the Elevator Interior Design Cab Systems here and learn how EID can assist in making a bold statement with your next elevator project.
Please contact an EID Design Team member for specifics at 781-596-4200 ElevatorID.com